The Secrets of Overcoming Depression Revealed
Talk & Workshop
Let’s STOP Suffering. Let’s START Living!
Many people are trying to understand depression so they can overcome it, nevertheless, depression is taking over our world today.
It is our responsibility not only to resolve this problem but not to leave behind a world with this kind of problem to our children.
Ana Lennyr presents a unique and truthful perspective from someone who is guiding teens and adults out of this condition.
The audience will discover how to:
– make the difference between situational and generational depression
– understand the connection between heartbreak, anxiety and depression
– react to someone who they feel they are depressed
The audience will be able to:
– understand why depression occurs
– take the appropriate action when they feel someone is depressed
– recognize pain and not take it upon them
Ana Lennyr has suffered from depression for 27 years of her life but not anymore.
Ana Lennyr was born in a single mother family in Europe and she was very conflicted as a child because of the abandonment by her father and because her mom was an alcoholic. At the age of 19 she had a suicidal attempt after which she got a degree in psychology.
Nothing worked out for her and she lived depressed through her mother’s death, her pregnancy and 2 divorces. At age 38 she decided that her generational depression should NOT hurt her son.
Today she is teaching the strategies and skills any child and adult should know to prevent or overcome depression exactly how she succeeded to do it in a matter of months.